Products & Services
FINALLY, A THERMOSTAT YOU’LL WANT TO LOOK AT
• Customizable high-definition, full-color display
• High-gloss acrylic frame in four color combinations
SELF-MONITORING SYSTEM TELLS YOU WHEN ACTION IS NEEDED
• Get email alerts for things like poor system efficiency or water leaks
• On-screen or email reminders for filter replacement, seasonal maintenance and more
SO INTUITIVE, IT PROGRAMS ITSELF
• Answer a few questions and the system will self-program
• Prestige also learns how long it takes to heat or cool your home; simply set the time and desired temperature and the system will run only long enough to reach desired level
CONTROL AND MONITOR HOME COMFORT ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort service lets you manage your system remotely with a computer, tablet or smartphone
• RedLINK™ wireless accessories such as sensors and remotes help you easily optimize comfort throughout your home
icomfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat
- iharmony zoning system compatible to eliminate hot and cold spots in the house.
- Programming fan option gives you the choice of continuous or intermittent air.
- Automatic control of whole-house humidity systems, based on programmed setpoints, enhances the comfort and quality of your air.
- Optimizes performance when installed with a premium Lennox® system.
- Precise Comfort Plus holds a temperature to within 0.5 degrees or less, when paired with a Lennox modulating furnace.
- Wi-Fi capability allows you to adjust temperature from your smartphone, tablet or laptop to save you from the costs of sudden changes in plans or weather.
- One-Touch Away Mode overrides your regular programming schedule when you're away and automatically turns down heating or cooling to save energy.
- Multiple programming options for a single day or an entire week put you in control of your comfort and energy costs.
- Automatic changeover between heating and cooling, as well as humidification and dehumidification, helps control energy costs.
- Temporary and vacation hold settings allow you to set a constant energy-savings temperature at the touch of a button.